Motel Rocks Sample Sale


So if you haven't heard about Motel Rocks, you are missing out.
They are one of my favourite online based brands, providing vintage inspired fashion. They are all about the prints, so if you are in search of a printed co-ord, they are equipped with any sort of piece combination you could imagine. They even offer some serious student discount at 20%! *crying that I'm no longer a student next year*

Recently I had the pleasure of working for Motel Rocks' sample sale located at their London offices. As a new season approaches, they hold these sample sales to clear out old stock. Their clothes usually retail up to around £55, but at the sample sales, you can grab them for £15 or less! All this, PLUS the student discount all year? How nice right?! This is an amazing opportunity to bag a bargain, and pick up any Motel items you've been lusting after for a great price.



This particular sale also included Motel Vintage, which is gold if you have an infatuation with vintage clothing. They sell all sorts of reworked vintage, mmm Hawaiian shirts and 90s sports jackets *droool*

Motel Vintage Pop-up shop


AMAZE Skinny Dip London bags
This sale had some great guest retailers including bags from Skinny Dip London, being sold at a fraction of their original price. Typically these bags are priced at £40, but they were being sold from £8! (as shown above).
I even got one myself cause they were such a good deal.

close-up of the clutches
You're probably thinking of accessorizing that outfit that you just bought, which is why Anna Lou of London were another guest, offering jewellery from just £5.

accidental mirror selfie
If all that wasn't enough, we had the lovely ladies of The Painted Lady to give a finishing touch to your look by making you look all purrrdy. For a small fee, customers could take a break from browsing and get their hair and nails done.
ladies doing what they do
HAIR CHALK *heart eyes emoji*

Oh you know I took advantage and got my hair did.

lil' outfit of the day for you
TOP: Motel Rocks!
SHORTS: Illustrated People x Phoebe-Lettice Thompson

(you can read a post I wrote about Phoebe's collection here! ^_^)

Now here's a bunch of pictures of me doing my job/looking awks because little do you know everyone was looking at me while I was taking these so clap for me




Now, if tears are streaming down your face at the thought that you've missed out on this, I know bebe, I know. Just follow them on Twitter/Facebook to keep up to date, and to hear about when their next sample sale will be! Or def check out their site by clicking here, they have some seriously amazing stuff :) And now you know. You're welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Holla @ Me

♡ mariahhross@gmail.com ♡

Buy my stuff!

Depop: @mariahross

Meet The Author

gimme a beat with extra bass, a sweet outfit and fast food with a large coke pls