~ want ~

 

1. Fedora - Topshop
I love me some fedoras, and I've been really wanting a camel coloured one since I only have black. I want a chill one that's not as harsh, plus this one is floppy which is a plus.

2. Feather cross body bag - River Island
This baaaaaaaag. I first saw it on Rosie from MIC and fell instantly in love. She has like every one wtf. I'm really digging fluffy/feathery things rn, I practically want to be a full fledged yeti. Plus that, the colour is 2 cuuute!! Love the lilac, in fact all the colours they have for this bag are pastel and cutesy. I'm also in love w/ the mint one but it's sold out :'( These are kinda sold out everywhere, so I best be actin' quick!

3. Club House dress - Lazy Oaf
Prepare your eyes to burn at the sight of this dress. It's part of Lazy Oaf's latest collection for winter 2014, which is so good btw, every piece is siq. But I was so hypnotised by this dress, something about it beckons to me. & you know I love my statement pieces. I'm picturing this to be such a great party outfit.

4. Ripped baggy jeans - Topshop (boutique)
YAAAAS 90's baggy jeans!!! like actual baggy for once! Topshop is the only place I've seen that do legit ones. I loove all things baggy & these are so sick, but so expensive :( but I need to look like I just hopped outta an old school hip hop video!!! :""""(

5. Perforated white flatform trainers- Buffalo
I've been wanting white Spice Girls trainers that are platform but not too much that they're not wearable everyday, and I think these are pretty sweet. They are craaazy expensive though.

6. Duster coat - Asos
Ugh I've been eyeing this forever. It's so beautiful and I love that it's white and looks like a lab coat lol. I've been on a duster coat hunt since summer and have yet to be successful. This one's the best one I've found but it's not suitable for winter, which is what I'm searching for. Like yknow Kim K's huge fabulous coats. UGH gimme

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Holla @ Me

♡ mariahhross@gmail.com ♡

Buy my stuff!

Depop: @mariahross

Meet The Author

gimme a beat with extra bass, a sweet outfit and fast food with a large coke pls